Vacancy – Fabricator/Welder
Crofton Engineering are looking to strengthen our Workshop team with a Welder/Fabricator located at their workshop in Linton. If you have experience with structural steelwork fabrication are looking for long term employment, then please email your CV to email@example.com
No agency calls please.
- Fabricate and manufacture structural steelwork.
- Fabricate and manufacture architectural metalwork.
- Perform quality checks.
- Grinding, welding, fabrication.
- Ability to read and work from detailed drawings.
- Able to work accurately and to a high standard.
- Manual Handling.
- Working as part of an established team.
- Operating workshop machinery when required.
- 39 hours per week with overtime available at time & half
- Minimum 1 year’s post Apprenticeship experience.
- Counterbalance Forklift licence beneficial but not essential.
- Current driver’s licence and access to own transport due to site location.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org