Vacancy – Site Manager
Crofton Engineering are looking to strengthen our Project team with a Site Manager located at their Linton office. If you have experience with structural steelwork fabrication and erection and are looking for a new challenge, then please email your CV to email@example.com
No agency calls please.
- Manage, organise and be responsible for all Crofton Engineering and their Sub-Contractor personnel working on a customer site: to include monitoring performance, resolving issues and reporting progress to the designated Project Manager
- Manage, co-ordinate and improve site operations to ensure the Company delivers projects safely, on time and profitably to help to secure repeat business
- Ensure all site crews have all necessary information, materials, plant, and equipment to complete their task effectively.
- Ensure all work is carried out regarding the health & safety of personnel acting on our behalf, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations on site
- Check all personnel on site, working on our behalf, have the correct H&S certificates and PPE
- Attend Customer safety inductions, briefings, and meetings
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and lift plans in a timely manner
- Ensure site H&S files are established and kept up to date
- Manage the site teams via designated Site Supervisors, ensuring quality and rate of work being carried out
- Plan / coordinate site work
- Organise all deliveries of materials, bolts etc, plant and equipment required to carry out the site work to minimise any down time.
- Visit sites before work starts to ensure the Customer is ready, ensuring designated Project Manager is aware of any potential problems or delays
- Visit site during work and after work is carried out
- Keep site diaries up to date with all site activity
- Collect site work / day work sheets from site crews weekly
- Check site work sheets against site diary and pass onto Project Manager
- Check prices for all items against estimated figures
- Lifting Appointed Persons
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org